Rules & Regulations
The candidates are advised to study the rules and regulations of the Directorate thoroughly before applying for admission. Once the application form is submitted it would for all purposes mean the candidate's consent to abide by the rules and regulations of the Directorate
1. Refund / Transfer of admission fee is not permissible under rules in any case.
2. All correspondence with the Directorate should be made in English / Urdu.
3. The medium of instruction for all the courses is English except M.A. Urdu.
4. No offline form is accepted and admission goes through Online only.
5. If at any stage, it is found or it comes in the notice of the University that a candidate has made a false or incorrect statement (s) or used fraudulent means for admission or does not fulfil the eligibility requirements, his/her admission can be cancelled at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
6. The candidates selected for admission shall be required to produce the original certificates including marks card of the qualifying examination(s) at the time of admission failing which the admission of the candidate shall stand cancelled automatically and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
7. The list of candidates selected for admission shall be displayed on the notice board of the Directorate and floated on the Kashmir University Website as well as on the Directorate's own website. No separate information regarding selection shall be given to the candidates individually. The candidates, therefore, must remain in touch with the Directorate's Website and the Enquiry Cell of the Directorate. Notice Regarding the availability of the selection list shall get published in leading daily Newspaper of the state.
8. Candidates not reporting for admission by the date and time given in the selection list will forfeit their admission and the offer of admission will be given to the next candidate in order of merit.
9. The candidates must note that the Directorate has not authorised any agency/institution to deal with the candidates for admission to any courses conducted by the Directorate.
10. The Directorate/University reserves the right to make amendments in admission policy, number of seats, fee structure or any other matter related to admission/ conducting of programmes reflected in this prospectus.
11. Ragging is strictly prohibited.
12. Candidates failing to appear in Internal Assessment Tests are not eligible to appear in the final examination.
13. Each Programme will be governed by its respective statutes.